May 17, 2013 |
8:00am - 1:00pm
Sylvester Powell, Jr. Community Center
6200 Martway St | Mission, KS
- Learn the latest technologies, controls, impacts and regulatory issues involved with on-premise signs.
- Learn about sign types and design as well as energy efficiency and types of lighting.
- Understand the importance of visible and well-designed signage on local small businesses and communities.
- Understand the technologies and the regulatory issues involved in electronic message centers.
- Develop an understanding of the legal and policy concerns involved in municipal sign ordinances, including hands-on, "real world" examples.
Click here for the seminar schedule and registration form.